Security Management Services
New legislation, regulation and changing social trends continue to create security pressures on organisations of all types, whether they are public sector or private enterprises.
Providing adequate security for staff, contractors and customers can potentially cost a great deal of money. Nevertheless, with many years of internal audit, counter fraud and security management support to the public sector, 360 Assurance provides high quality, professional security management at low cost, affordable rates. Our security management staff are fully accredited and have many years of experience working within a range of public sector organisations including the police force, HM forces and the NHS
360 Assurance provides the following services, which can be tailored to suit individual client needs:
- Crime reduction and security surveys of premises providing detailed risk assessment and practical, cost-effective, recommendations
- Comprehensive investigation of all types of security incidents
- Technical support with Information Security Governance and Digital Forensics
- Liaison with the police, local authorities and other regulatory bodies
- Advice to management and staff on general or specific security issues
- Comprehensive local security management services, including annual work plans, progress and annual reports, and annual data returns
- Audit of provider security contract delivery to ensure that regulatory and licensing requirements are met
- Provision of comprehensive security and conflict resolution training delivered by accredited trainers
360 Assurance can provide a complete security management solution, or alternatively supplement a client’s existing security management provision.
We provide cost-effective solutions with flexible payment options and will be happy to discuss how our service can minimise the risks to your organisation, staff and customers while helping to meet regulatory and licensing requirements.
To find out more, please contact us on 0116 225 6114 or via our contact page.