360 Assurance is committed to supporting clients to stay ahead of the game. We offer a range of tailored training packages that support client development.
Drawing upon our experiences and specialist knowledge of subject areas such as risk management, governance, and control we provide a range of training workshops aimed at all levels of staff. We can tailor our delivery to support the interactive development of a small number of staff, or to cater for a large number of delegates.
We will periodically advertise, via our News page, training events that we have programmed.
For tailored training packages please contact us as we do provide training covering all of our services. Some recent examples include:
- Audit Committee – roles, responsibilities and effectiveness
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Consent & the Mental Capacity Act
- Counter Fraud
- CQC Compliance Requirements
- Data Quality
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Mental Health Act
- Non-Executive Director Development
- Risk Management – understanding the role of the risk register, the principles of risk management, risk appetite and risk tolerance
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your training needs. Please contact us on 0116 225 6114 or firstname.lastname@example.org